List Of Oh Home Let Me Go Home References


List Of Oh Home Let Me Go Home References. Call for the captain ashore, let me go home. [intro] g d/f# em d cmaj7 d g d [verse 1] g another summer day d/f# has come and gone away em d in paris and rome c cmaj7 but i wanna go home d g d mmmm g maybe surrounded by d/f# a million people i em d still feel all alone c cmaj7 i just wanna go home d g oh i miss you, you know [bridge 1] c and i've been keeping all the letters em that i.

Let's Go Junkin' The Top 10 Booths At The Country Living Fair Columbus
Let's Go Junkin' The Top 10 Booths At The Country Living Fair Columbus from www.pinterest.com

[verse 2] at a house party gettin' jammed up you are tony danza when they ask whose the fuckin' boss, put your hand up never put it down cause you're banging to the anthem 2010 trend put the ipod. Ain't nothing please me more than you oh, home, let me go home home is wherever i'm with you oh, home, let me go home home is wherever i'm with you la la la la, take me home mother, i'm coming home i follow you into the park through the jungle, through the dark girl, i've never loved one like you moats and boats and waterfalls alleyways and. About press copyright contact us creators advertise developers terms privacy policy & safety how youtube works test new features press copyright contact us creators.

About Press Copyright Contact Us Creators Advertise Developers Terms Privacy Policy & Safety How Youtube Works Test New Features Press Copyright Contact Us Creators.


F home is wherever i'm with you. And i want to go home, oh, i miss you, you know. G home is wherever i'm with you.

Man, Oh, Man, You're My Best Friend I Scream It To The Nothingness There Ain't Nothing That I Need Well, Hot And Heavy Pumpkin Pie Chocolate Candy, Jesus Christ Ain't Nothing Please Me More Than You Home, Let Me Come Home Home Is Wherever I'm With You Home, Let Me Come Home Home Is Wherever I'm With You La La La La Take Me Home Mama, I'm Coming.


[her] am c ahh home. [verse 2] at a house party gettin' jammed up you are tony danza when they ask whose the fuckin' boss, put your hand up never put it down cause you're banging to the anthem 2010 trend put the ipod. [chorus] let me go home i'm just too far from where you are i wanna come home.

Ain't Nothing Please Me More Than You Oh, Home, Let Me Go Home Home Is Wherever I'm With You Oh, Home, Let Me Go Home Home Is Wherever I'm With You La La La La, Take Me Home Mother, I'm Coming Home I Follow You Into The Park Through The Jungle, Through The Dark Girl, I've Never Loved One Like You Moats And Boats And Waterfalls Alleyways And.


Let me go home biarkan aku pulang i've had my run aku tlah cukup berlari baby, i'm done kasih, aku lelah i gotta go home aku harus pulang. D d g home is wherever i'm with you. [outro] [him] am c home.

[Intro] G D/F# Em D Cmaj7 D G D [Verse 1] G Another Summer Day D/F# Has Come And Gone Away Em D In Paris And Rome C Cmaj7 But I Wanna Go Home D G D Mmmm G Maybe Surrounded By D/F# A Million People I Em D Still Feel All Alone C Cmaj7 I Just Wanna Go Home D G Oh I Miss You, You Know [Bridge 1] C And I've Been Keeping All The Letters Em That I.


C f home is when i'm alone with you. And i’m surrounded by a million people i still feel alone oh, let go home oh, i miss you, you know let me go home i’ve had my run baby, i’m done i gotta go home let me go home it will all right i’ll be home tonight i’m coming back home. D g home is when i'm alone with you.

Call For The Captain Ashore, Let Me Go Home.


[outro] let me go home. But you always believed in me another winter day has come and gone away in either paris or rome, and i wanna go home let me go home and i'm surrounded by, a million people, i i still feel alone oh, let me go home oh, i miss you, you know let me go home i've had my run baby, i'm done i gotta go home let me go home it'll all be alright i'll be. Oh oh let me go (official music video)fabio 2u feat snoop dogg & bassilyoproduced by:


Comments

Popular Posts